Laboratory Information System Interface
Quest Diagnostics can implement reference laboratory interfaces with any laboratory information system (LIS). Quest Diagnostics has standard reference laboratory interfaces developed with all of the major laboratory information systems, allowing you to get a bi-directional interface implemented faster.
We offer discrete and non-discrete interfaces. In addition, with our proprietary interface process combined with our experience with all major LIS vendors, we can quickly help you streamline operations and improve turnaround time.
Streamlined Processes - improve your bottom line
- Simplifies electronic test orders and send-outs
- Provides a quicker test turnaround time
- Increase accuracy by eliminating manual entries
Straight Forward Integration
- Connects to your standard LIS via a Virtual Private Network (VPN) or via Web Services
- Easily integrates with every major LIS vendor
- Supports HL7 standard protocol
Proprietary Process using Six Sigma - Get connected
- Established expectations up front with our Get Connected process
- Complete validation of the interface functionality in the Test System before going live
- Validate the interface test database in the Test system prior to going live
Superior Support - The people behind the machines
Quest Diagnostics will assign an Implementation Analyst who will develop and manage a project plan that includes project initiation, interface validation and interface implementation. The Implementation Analyst supports the new interface for 30 days post go live prior to transitioning support to our Interface Helpdesk, where you will continue to receive 24x7 interface support. Our unique, proprietary process assures that your LIS to LIS interface to Quest Diagnostics is state-of-the-art, functions accordingly and meets your laboratory's needs.