The benefits of QHerit™ Expanded Carrier Screen
QHerit is a pan-ethnic panel of tests that harnesses the power of next-generation sequencing (NGS) and includes tests recommended by guidelines and advocacy groups. With QHerit, you and your patients can make informed decisions.
QHerit features include:
- A pan-ethnic expanded carrier screen for all women, regardless of known or unknown ethnicity
- A panel of 22 clinically relevant tests
- Testing for conditions based on recommendations and guidelines issued by American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG), and Jewish advocacy groups to provide clear, clinically relevant results
- Access to a team of genetic counselors, available to physicians for consultation on test selection and results interpretation
- Industry-leading NGS, and a robust and growing genomics database that helps ensure accuracy
- Proven technology from Quest Diagnostics, a pioneering leader in genetic testing, and backed by the expertise of more than 650 MDs, PhDs, and other medical professionals
- In-network coverage with most major insurance carriers, which can minimize the financial burden on your patients
Please visit QHerit.com/ClinicalInfo for additional clinical information and references.