Expert Guidance and Interpretation
1.866.GENE.INFO (1.866.436.3463) is the genetic testing call center at Quest Diagnostics. If calling from outside the U.S. call (678) 406-1198. GENEINFO is the first stop for all Quest Diagnostics clients with questions about genetic tests.
Our GENEINFO genetic client service specialists can help you get the information you need quickly and correctly.
- Test codes, turn-around times, faxing of final results, specimen requirements.
GENEINFO can also connect you with the right laboratory genetic counselor or geneticist for more complex questions or concerns.
Board certified genetic counselors by the American Board of Genetic Counseling.
Expertise – Quest Diagnostics laboratory based genetic counselors are genetic testing experts available to heath care providers to offer information about genetic tests and to discuss genetic risks and the appropriate test to diagnose, confirm, or rule out a genetic disease or syndrome.
Clinically Appropriate Testing – Quest Diagnostics offers clinically responsible and appropriate testing that is deemed standard of care and supported by all national guidelines and key
Quest Diagnostics team of laboratory genetic counselors provide
- Client consultation, regarding the appropriateness of microarray testing for a patient
- Order verification of microarray testing for orders on adult patients
- Personal faxing of abnormal/equivocal microarray results in newborn patients
- Review of specific test results as requested by the client
- Tracking of family studies to insure appropriate review of family member test results
Our genetic counseling team can be reached from 8AM-8PM ET by calling
1.866.GENE.INFO (1.866.436.3463). If calling from outside the U.S. call (678) 406-1198.