Why Quest Diagnostics?
We are the world’s leading provider of cancer diagnostics, with the most comprehensive capabilities in anatomic pathology and molecular diagnostics. Our innovative test menu includes various options for screening, diagnosis, treatment, and monitoring recurrence.
A spectrum of services to meet your needs
Our comprehensive test menu extends across the full continuum of care, from predisposition through monitoring. We can help meet your cancer testing needs with our extensive immunohistochemical (IHC) capabilities, comprehensive roster of more than 200 antibodies and extensive flow cytometry capabilities. We are the “go-to” source for the latest molecular testing insights.
Our cancer diagnostics services include:
- Enhanced anatomic pathology
- Liquid-based cervical cytology
- Full range of FISH (Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization) testing for solid tumors (paraffin sections)
- Advanced dermatopathology services with over 20,000 melanomas diagnosed annually
- Comprehensive reports with images
- Specialized, complex clinical pathology
- Cytogenetics and FISH for myeloma, lymphomas, myeloproliferative disorders and more
- Gene-based testing
- ClariSure® CGH (comparative genomic hybridization) microarrays
- Protein testing, including tumor markers
Medical & scientific expertise
We have approximately 900 MDs and PhDs on staff. Our talented pathologists are available for professional consultations and have expertise spanning a broad range of tumor types and subspecialties:
- 36 board-certified geneticists, 29 are Fellows of the American Board of Clinical Geneticists
- Highly qualified personnel with extensive experience in karyotyping, FISH and CGH
- 60+ board-certified hematopathologists
- Numerous highly experienced surgical pathologists and dermatopathologists
Bringing innovation to you
With four decades of pioneering insights and innovations in cancer diagnostics, we’re proud of our tradition, but we are always looking to the future. From ongoing discovery to delivery of new laboratory assays that help detect predisposition or disease and help guide therapeutic decisions, we are focused on advancing laboratory medicine to help improve early detection and cancer care. We collaborate with key academic and biotechnology researches to bring the benefit of cutting-edge research and development to you. Many of our innovative tests are designed to help promote patient compliance and to minimize discomfort, tests such as:
- ColoVantage®, a convenient DNA blood test that aids in the detection of colorectal cancer in patients non-adherent to current testing modalities
- Pap, HPV and HPV Genotype testing for cervical cancer
Meeting your unique needs
Our services include direct access to pathologists for professional consultation, flexibility in reporting, medical and scientific education and convenient logistics. For example, we offer:
- Comprehensive reports with images
- A nationwide network with flexible transportation options including local testing picked up by our couriers
- Sample transport kits with instructions to help protect the specimen and ensure reliable results
- Online education center to help you stay up-to-date on a broad range of continuing medical education opportunities and access the latest insights from our oncology specialists
Healthcare information technology solutions for better patient care
We offer flexible solutions for physician practices and hospitals, solutions like Care360® and LIS interfacing. Care360® is our answer to electronic medical records (EMR). It gives physicians a cloud-based platform to manage patients from their desktop, laptop, iPad® or mobile smartphone. It’s an all-around solution that’s easy to adopt and use. Services include lab orders and results, ePrescribing (top ranked by Black Book ratings) and an EHR Certified for Meaningful Use.
With the experience gained from more than 2,000 lab information system (LIS) interfaces, including direct interfaces for all major LIS vendors, we can rapidly design and implement a quality LIS-to-LIS interface in your laboratory. Additionally, our Flexi-Test™ option enables you to send interface orders for tests not currently built into your LIS test dictionary
Have questions? Email or call a sales representative at 866-MY-QUEST (866-697-8378).