Cardio IQ® Testing can offer a more complete picture of your patients’ cardiovascular health. Click on a link below to learn more about the Cardio IQ® Report, managing residual risk through testing, or how to order Cardio IQ® Testing. Or simply scroll down to read the entire section.
Your Cardio IQ® Report:
An in-depth assessment of CVD risk to help individualize treatment
The Cardio IQ® Report provides an in-depth assessment of cardiovascular risks to help you recommend the ideal individualized treatment option for your patients.
Our report is simple, yet comprehensive. It is:
- Color-coded to display progressive risk values versus goal using “optimal,” “moderate,” and “high-risk” categories
- grouped by functional categories
- inclusive of history from prior Cardio IQ® Report for evaluating progress
Note: This example represents the resulting report for an order of Cardio IQ® ASCVD Risk Panel with Scores, which includes lipid panel components and ASCVD risk scores.
Order Cardio IQ® testing for a more advanced approach to lipid subclass characterization.
At Quest Diagnostics, we are passionate about uncovering hidden risk that may benefit patients with:
- Established CVD
- Metabolic syndrome, as defined by having any 3 of the following 5 conditions: central obesity, elevated triglycerides, low HDL-C, elevated blood pressure, elevated plasma glucose
- Elevated LDL-C >190 mg/dL
- >5% Estimated ASCVD risk
- Other traditional CVD risk factors, including:
Age (men >45 years; postmenopausal women), family history of premature onset of CVD, unhealthy diet and stress, excessive alcohol intake, smoking, obesity, low HDL-C
Managing residual risk with advanced insights
Advanced cardiovascular testing provides actionable information to individualize treatment options:
- Initiate/intensify statin therapy
- Identify opportunities for adjunct therapy
- Set diet, exercise, and lifestyle targets
Consider ordering Cardio IQ®: A more advanced approach to lipid subclass characterization
Discover more tests that may help you deliver customized treatment to your patients at risk for cardiovascular disease.