- Liver Fibrosis, FibroTest-ActiTest Panel
- Microalbumin/Creatinine Ratio, Timed Urine
- Pain Management, Amphetamines, with Confirmation, with D/L Isomers, Urine
- Pain Management, Amphetamines, with Confirmation, with D/L Isomers, with medMATCH, Urine
- Pain Management, Methamphetamine D/L Isomers, Urine
- QNatal Advanced™
New Test Guides
- Cardio IQ Homocysteine This test is used to assess the risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD) in patients with a family history of premature CVD. It can also be used to assess risk for recurrent cardiovascular events in those with CVD.
- Cardio IQ Lipoprotein Fractionation, Ion Mobility This test is used to further assess cardiovascular disease risk in patients with intermediate or high risk.
- Cardio IQ Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy, LC/MS/MS This test is used to determine the vitamin D-associated risk for cardiovascular disease.
- Influenza Viruses This White Paper discusses common influenza viruses and testing methods available for their detection and identification.
- LeukoVantage, Myeloid Neoplasm Mutation Panel This test is used for diagnosis, subclassification, and monitoring of acute myeloid leukemia. It is also used to rule out myelodysplastic syndrome and to diagnose myeloproliferative neoplasms.
- Oral Fluid Drug Testing This White Paper discusses the potential benefits and drawbacks of using oral fluid specimens for drug testing. It also lists the oral fluid drug tests offered by Quest Diagnostics.
- Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis: Laboratory Markers for Diagnosis and Prognosis Provides information relating to osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis including clinical background, individuals suitable for testing, available tests and methodologies, test selection and interpretation, and peer-reviewed references.
- PD-L1 Expression This test is used to predict disease activity in children with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).