New Test Guides
- BRCAvantage Test Selection Guide This test guide is intended to help the clinician select the most appropriate BRCAvantage test for each patient.
- BRCAvantage, Comprehensive This test is used to assess risk of hereditary breast and ovarian cancer syndrome and other BRCA1- and BRCA2-associated hereditary cancers.
- Chronic Kidney Disease: Laboratory Support of Diagnosis and Management This brief white paper discusses the use of creatinine-based and cystatin C-based estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR) and albumin levels for diagnosing, assessing risk of progression, and monitoring chronic kidney disease.
- Cystatin C This test is used to assess glomerular filtration rate (GFR) in adults. Studies have shown that cystatin C correlates more closely with clinical outcomes than does creatinine.
- Lung Cancer (NSCLC), ROS1 (6q22) Rearrangement, FISH This test is used to assess potential for response to crizotinib therapy in patients with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).